From: Nix, Robert P. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2003 3:17 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Changing /proc/dasd/devices

Funny you should ask this; I was just in the book looking for the same
command.

Try "Linux for S/390 - Device Drivers and Installation Commands". Mine says
14 September, Linux kernel 2.4 on the cover. (Well, it's a .pdf file, so
cover may not be the right term... But you get the idea.) The file I have it
in is l390dd05.pdf, but I don't remember where I originally found it.

The "manual number" at the bottom of the cover page is "LNUX-1203-05".
Inside is says "Fifth Edition - 14 September 2001" so there may be something
more current.

----
Robert P. Nix                            internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Mayo Clinic                                  phone: 507-284-0844
RO-CE-8-857                                page: 507-270-1182
200 First St. SW
Rochester, MN 55905
----   "Codito, Ergo Sum"
"In theory, theory and practice are the same,
 but in practice, theory and practice are different."