As is my wont, I'm requesting anyone who gave a Linux/390 related
presentation at SHARE 100 in Dallas to please send me a copy of their
presentation for inclusion on linuxvm.org.  I can convert PowerPoint to PDF
for you, if needed.  Freelance or other type files are another matter.

I've already gotten one presentation volunteered, so the rest of you are
behind!  :)

If you would prefer to have the presentation on your company's web site, I'm
willing to simply point to it from linuxvm.org.  Just send me the URL when
it's available.

Thanks,