Possibly, but they could claim it was accidental.  SCO is saying that they have 30,000
contract agreements!  Not everyone at IBM could possibly have read all of them.

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Gentry [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2003 9:21 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: SCO FILES LAWSUIT AGAINST IBM

It would obviously cheaper to buy SCO based on current market value, but
it could also be viewed as an admission of guilt.  Something IBM would
probably want to avoid.

James Melin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: Linux on 390 Port <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
03/07/2003 12:16 PM
Please respond to Linux on 390 Port