From: Richard W. Lauck, Cornerstone Systems, Inc.
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2003 10:17 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Linux S/390 Install from Windows

Hello Mark,

I want to install Linux S/390 in an LPAR using my Windows 2000 laptop as
the FTP server.   I hear it might not be doable if it doesn't support the
long file names.   Are you aware of any good FTP servers for Windows
supporting the Rockridge file extensions?

Richard W. Lauck
Cornerstone Systems, Inc.
Sr. Systems Programmer
IBM Certified S/390 Parallel Sysplex Systems Programmer
IBM Certified S/390 Parallel Sysplex Operator
IBM Parallel Sysplex Top Gun
(425)489-4579                     Direct - Home Office
(425)453-5166  x9024        Voice Mail
(888)505-4534                     Pager