That module is only needed if you want to run with Apache.  If you want to
run Tomcat standalone, which is perfectly possible, then it is 100% pure
Java.

David

                    John Summerfield
                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                    fe.com.au>                    cc:
                    Sent by: Linux on 390         Subject:     Re: Tomcat RPMs for S390
                    Port
                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    13/03/2003 02:45
                    Please respond to
                    Linux on 390 Port

> As it is pure Java, the binary RPM (or Deb or whatever) should install on
> any architecture including S390.

When last I looked there was an Apache module that needs to be built for
the
host platform.

It seems my pointer to ftp.falsehope.com and a source of Tomcat rpms didn't
get
to the list.

There is also Enhydra which is worth a look.
--
Cheers
John Summerfield

Microsoft's most solid OS: http://www.geocities.com/rcwoolley/

Note: mail delivered to me is deemed to be intended for me, for my
disposition.

If you don't like being told you're wrong,
        be right!