Since I got about 50 requests for the recipie macros, I've put them up
for download at http://www.sinenomine.net/fun.  The package is a single
tar file with the macros, some scripts to process the recipies into
nicely formatted pages and/or print full books with indexes, and the
original 100 or so recipies that make up volume 1 of the Usenet
Cookbook.  Prereqs are a working nroff/troff installation and some
knowledge of how scripting works.  (BTW, if you plan to use these on
Linux, check your distribution for a2ps and ps2pdf. These two utilities
are very useful for producing printed output from these macros. )

I'll be adding additional recipies to this area later.  Enjoy.

-- db

David Boyes
Sine Nomine Associates