Hello again from Gregg C Levine
Funny you should ask that question, Harry. I've been attempting to
find nearly everything needed in those RFCs for the entire method of
sending material through the Internet, since I got involved in this
business..

For what you're thinking of, I don't think it exists. I know that RFC
822, does define nearly everything for how e-mail is sent. Including
Outlook. But not for those idiotic out of office notes.
I've even gotten a private note from one of our correspondents
regarding my sarcasm detection levels. Mine came from three old
friends.
Gregg C Levine [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi

Of