Hello from Gregg C Levine
He also quoted you, but forgot to give credit to where you work, that
is your firm. And I might also add there is no way for feedback to be
sent to the site, outside of writing directly to the author. Not me.
Why is this bogosity as you call it, pervading the entire press areas?
Gregg C Levine [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi

Of