No, just a monopoly on stupid lawyers...

They say there are three signs of stress in your life.  You eat too much junk food,
you drive too fast and you veg out in front of the TV.  Who are they kidding?  That
sounds like a perfect day to me!
Gordon Wolfe, Ph.D. (425)865-5940
VM & Linux Servers and Storage, The Boeing Company