On Wed, 28 May 2003 13:03:41 -0400 Post, Mark K said:

>I have this exact same problem on one of my SuSE systems that I upgraded to
>a 2.4.19 kernel.  I switched to IUCV instead.  If you don't want to go with
>Guest LANS (and you _really_ should), IUCV is the better way to go than CTC.
>They're both point to point (which stinks), and IUCV seems to be more
>reliable when one end or the other drops and comes back up.

How do you setup guest lans if you want to use IP addresses for the
linux guests that are not private addresses?  What I mean is if you
VM host is on 1.2.3.x subnet and you want the linux guests served by
the VM TCPIP to be on the same 1.2.3.x subnet, how is it done?  I thought
the guest lans had to be on their own subnet.

Thanks in advance for any clarification you can give.