Question I have is what are the VM development plans for full 64 bit
support?  If that is going to be fixed soon then the diag suport would be
even easier to implement.

Jan Jaeger.

From: "Lucius, Leland" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: No DIAG discipline in the 64-bit world?
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 03:53:37 -0500

What are the issues with it? DIAG 210/250 only support 24/31-bit addrs?

Maybe I'm being a bit naive, but wouldn't it be a simple matter to allow
the
use, but only if there's less than 2GB of storage?  And maybe use SAM31/64
to switch in and out of 64-bit mode?  Oh yea, there might be a slight
problem with "int" and "long" usage, but that should be fixable also.

(Just asking before I post a patch so I don't make a COMPLETE fool of
myself...  ;-))

Leland

_________________________________________________________________ Chatten met je online vrienden via MSN Messenger. http://messenger.msn.nl/