Hello,
I'm having problems with the sysstat package on the Debian 3.01
distribution. "sar -b" is returning all zeroes for disk activity and
"iostat" is not reporting anything for disk. It looks like iostat is not
finding any disks. I've searched the archives of this list and other
lists with no positive results. I've done numerous web searches with no
results. I've upgraded the sysstat package to 4.1.2 from 4.0.4 with no
resolution to the problem. I've upgraded the Linux kernel to 2.4.21 from
2.4.17 with no resolution to the problem.

The Debian guest is running under z/VM 4.3 on a z/800 processor.

Can anyone tell how to fix the sysstat package on Debian 3.01 for S/390?

Thanks in advance for any help,
Robert Hodge