Yep, it's all in the perception.

-----Original Message-----
From: Wolfe, Gordon W [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2003 12:45 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: big and little endian

Ah, yes, but when you look at a NUMBER, whether it be base-2, base-10 or base-16, you
tend to look at it with the MOST significant digit on the LEFT.  It depends entirely
upon whether you're looking at it as a NUMBER or as the contents of a STRING OF
ADDRESSES.

"Always do right.  This will gratify some people and confound the rest."  - Mark Twain
Gordon W. Wolfe, Ph.D, (425) 865 - 5940
VM Technical Services, the Boeing Company