And when calls come into the service stream, our first response is
something along the lines of:
 Greetings
   The most noted cause of the condition you are referring to here is
   related to the resources your system has, compared to the resources
   given to your Linux guest(s).  Next time this occurs a:
   CP INDICATE QUEUES EXPANDED (ind q exp) command from a class E user
   could prove this.  If the user/guest is in the eligible (E) list,
   that would indicate that the guest is waiting on resources.  This
   would also explain why the guest can free itself.  Enough resources
   become available for the guest to run and they are moved out of the
 eligible list.  Other (not so common problems) can reside in:
 1) MTU size mismatches between network, guest(s) and system.
 2) Quick Disp settings.

  Please see http://www.vm.ibm.com/perf/  and more notable
  within this page: http://www.vm.ibm.com/perf/tips/linuxper.html
  for more information.

Best Regards,
Kurt Acker

Rob van der Heij <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: Linux on 390 Port <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
08/12/2003 04:01 AM
Please respond to Linux on 390 Port