From: Lionel Dyck [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2003 8:32 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: websphere on zlinux?

Does anyone have any experience using was on zlinux?  Any comparisons
with other platforms?  Any gotcha's to watch for?

thx
Lionel B. Dyck, Systems Software Lead
Kaiser Permanente Information Technology
25 N. Via Monte Ave
Walnut Creek, Ca 94598

Phone:   (925) 926-5332 (tie line 8/473-5332)
E-Mail:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sametime: (use Lotus Notes address)
AIM:        lbdyck