Well, If this goes the way I think it's going (SCO going down in flames),
their Lawyer that a certain august member of this list has been confused
with, is going to have the worlds largest resume stain.

|         |           Dean Kent        |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           ech.com>         |
|         |           Sent by: Linux on|
|         |           390 Port         |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           IST.EDU>         |
|         |           09/09/2003 10:38 |
|         |           Linux on 390 Port|