Ann, As far as them having a version for OS/390 and/or z/OS, yes, in fact
they do.  We're running it.  For z/linux, I'm not sure, though I could see
a need for it.

|         |           Ann Smith        |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           ford.com>        |
|         |           Sent by: Linux on|
|         |           390 Port         |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           IST.EDU>         |
|         |           09/12/2003 11:41 |
|         |           Linux on 390 Port|

  |       To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                    |
  |       cc:
                                          |
  |       Subject:  QPASA for linux/390 ?

Our MQ support folks have been involved with our linux POC. They were
looking for QPASA for linux/390. MQSoftware vendor apparently doesn't
have a version for S390. They said they didn't know that there would be
much demand for it though they didn't say they never would. Does anyone
else have a need for QPASA, and if yes have you called the vendor?
QPASA is an MQ management product.