Use the "renice" command. Or invoke it with the prefix "nice". There is
nothing even vaguely equivalent to WLM on any other system than z/OS that I
have ever seen.

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

intended for a specific individual and purpose, and its' content is
protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete
this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or
distribution of this transmission, or taking any action based on it, is
strictly prohibited.