We are currently using WebLogic BEA Server along with the BEA certified
IBM JDK on zLinux. When we have problems with a web application and BEA
determines that it is a JDK vendor issue they tell us to contact our JDK
Vendor. We do not have an "official" support contract with IBM.
Evidently this is a small detail that IBM forgot to point out to us as
we moved to this platform. Has anyone experienced this situation running
zLinux/WebLogic in a production/development environment and what would
the recommendation be to get JVM support for this type of platform
architecture? $$$

Thanks,