Melinda Varian's papers at the Princeton website are terrific. (sorry, don't have the
URL any more)

Bob

 -----Original Message-----
From:         Paul Hanrahan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:   Friday, October 10, 2003 1:53 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Re: OT: Intel gets virtualization clue?

Hi,

Wow! Jan's a Hercules coder. I'm terrible with names. Probably saw Jan's
name on the documentation somewhere and didn't recall it. I got a real kick
out of booting VM/370 release 6 on my pc. Brought back old memories.

I'm doing an article on the history of virtualization. I've picked up a
number of pieces off the internet. Anyone have any favorite sources on the
emergence of virtualization in computing?

The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking action in reliance upon this
information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If
you have received this email in error please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer.