Alan, as those are virtual NIC I don't suspect a hw
problem (it is indeed real hw not Hercules - I see you
recognize my name from Hercules mailing list) and I
found out they are on RSU 0201, so I need to ask them
to go to 0302.
Thank you for now, if I have any problem you will here
from me for sure :)

Marian