On Fri, Oct 17, 2003 at 07:53:17PM -0400, Terry Spaulding wrote:
> Dave and Mark, Thanks for putting me straight on the SSH. I was way of
> track.
> I will look into startx.

startx will run a local xserver on the linux server. I figure you would
like a local X server on you remote machine.

If you really need an X server with the RENDER extention and all the
latest and greatest extentions, you can grab a copy of XFree which is
part of cygwin (http://cygwin.com , aka http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin/ )

(Which also happens to come with its own port of openssh , vim, emacs
and everything. Unfortunetly even pico, I believe)

--
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]       +---------------------------+