It looks like my pam_unix2.conf file already has references to ldap.  So
now my questions are:

1. Do I remove pam_unix.so and pam_ldap.so and use pam_unix2.so instead?
2. What will using pam_unix2.so buy me.  The issue with expired passwords
I believe goes back to the ldap.  I have actually found that I can expire
a password by changing shadowLastChanged to 0.  However, ssh reacts weird
to this.  I am informed of the expired password and that I must change it;
however, the ssh session is then closed by the remote host.  My changing
my ACLs I can get to the point where shadowLastChanged is pretty much
ignored.  I can't seem to find an in between?  -- ideas?

Thanks!
Eric Sammons
(804)697-3925
FRIT - Unix Systems

"Sal Torres/SBC Inc." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: Linux on 390 Port <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
12/18/2003 09:30 AM
Please respond to Linux on 390 Port