I am running SuSE Linux in an LPAR.  And according to the SuSE documentation
"installation using ssh (text mode) recommends 128+ MB of memory" be
assigned to the LPAR.  I have 128 MB of central memory assigned and another
128 MB of expanded memory assigned.

I have completed the installation.  What methods can I use to determine how
much central memory I am using?  I would like to, if possible, reduce the
amount allocated to this LPAR.  Is there a way to know how much expanded
memory is being used and can I force Linux to use expanded memory?