WebLogic 7.0 SP5 (Platform) for SuSE SLES8 Linux for S/390
and zSeries is now GA and on our download site.

This is our first platform release for mainframe Linux,
and includes all products except Workshop, which you
normally want to run on a PC or Workstation (it is like
Visual Studio but for the J2EE environment of WebLogic)

For general developer information:
http://dev2dev.bea.com/

To download WebLogic 7.0 SP5 (Platform):
http://commerce.bea.com/showallversions.jsp?family=WLP

Go to section:
WebLogic Platform Package Installer (what's this?) OS Platform

Select SuSE SLES8 Linux for S/390 and zSeries from pulldown:
"WebLogic Platform 7.0 with SP4"

Be sure to also download this part, after you get the main
download (link is on that page):
--
Notes
Download the SuSE Linux (SLES 8) for IBM S/390 and Z-Series

WebLogic Server downloads for Linux for S/390 and zSeries:

http://commerce.bea.com/showallversions.jsp?family=WLS

Go to this Section:
WebLogic Server Package Installer (what's this?) OS Platform

Select from these pulldowns:

WebLogic Server 8.1 with SP1

WebLogic Server 7.0 with SP4

WebLogic Server 7.0 with SP1

Also, for current WebLogic 6.1 Users, SP5 is available
here, if you have a support contract:
http://commerce.bea.com/siteinfo/previous_releases.jsp

For a list of all product versions available by platform:
http://e-docs.bea.com/wls/certifications/index.html

FAQ:

Certifications on SuSE SLES8:

WebLogic 6.1 SP5 (Server)
WebLogic 7.0 SP4 (Platform)
WebLogic 8.1 SP1 (Server)
WebLogic 8.1 SP3 (Platform) (TBD)

Certifications on SuSE SLES7:

WebLogic 6.1 SP5 (Server)
WebLogic 7.0 SP1 (Server)

Certifications on Red Hat 7.2:

WebLogic 6.1 SP3 (Server)
WebLogic 7.0 SP1 (Server)

All certifications are 31-bit only, so far.

Regards,
Jim
[EMAIL PROTECTED]