I would say so.

From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
Kubannek, Harold
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2004 11:28 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Hipersockets - What Kernal level is required to s
upport/use?

Making the following changes in gfsawlin.c and gfsawlou.c allowed the 'make'
to work.
CHANGING :
#ifdef MVS                                               /[EMAIL PROTECTED]/
#pragma comment(copyright,"GFSCWLOUHDZ11TC ")
#pragma options(RENT)
#pragma strings(readonly)
#pragma csect(CODE,"GFSCWLOU")

#include <rpc.h>
#include <errno.h>
#include "gfscwmnt.h"
#else
#include <rpc/rpc.h>
#include "gfsawmnt.h"
#endif

TO :
#include <errno.h>                          <<<<<<<<ADDED
#ifdef MVS                                               /[EMAIL PROTECTED]/
#pragma comment(copyright,"GFSCWLOUHDZ11TC ")
#pragma options(RENT)
#pragma strings(readonly)
#pragma csect(CODE,"GFSCWLOU")

#include <rpc.h>
/*#include <errno.h> */                     <<<<<<<REMOVED
#include "gfscwmnt.h"
#else
#include <rpc/rpc.h>
#include "gfsawmnt.h"