From: "PayPal.com" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Linux <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: IMPORTANT                                           fvohykwe
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 03:31:35 +0100

A quite well forged envelope. with only my German ISP warning me that it's from a
dial-up
host.

Body next:

Dear PayPal member,

We regret to inform you that your account is about to be expired in next five business
days.
To avoid suspension of your account you have to reactivate it by providing us with your
personal information.

To update your personal profile and continue using PayPal services you have to run the
attached application to this email. Just run it and follow the instructions.

IMPORTANT! If you ignore this alert, your account will be suspended in next five
business days
and you will not be able to use PayPal anymore.

Thank you for using PayPal.

fvofykwy

Fails at the first hurdle for me - I'm not and never have been a PayPal member.  The
"attached
application" (obviously deleted) is a 13KB .PIF file which neither Norton nor AVG
picked up on
its way through.

--
  Phil Payne