Hello from Gregg C Levine
How many here, run Slackware Linux, besides myself. (Both flavors) I
run Intel Linux, obviously. On that same web based magazine page that
Terence talks about, there are references to Slackware security
advisories. I'm right now downloading some of them. That is I am
downloading the fixed packages. Mark? Are you aware of these? Anybody
else care to comment?
Gregg C Levine [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi

Of