Larry,

I'm not sure what you're asking for regarding "the Linux side."  Can you
explain a little more?

From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Davis,
Larry
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2004 12:09 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: VSWITCH network

I have successfully connected, at least from a VM perspective, a couple of
Linux images to the Virtual Switched network on VM. Thanks to Alan's
presentation from SHARE in February. Although Alan, please add the "TYPE
QDIO" arguments to the end of the CP DEFINE NIC F00 command in the VSITCH
section, the default is HIPERSOCKETS

The Process is pretty straight forward up to this point, but now I need to
do the Linux side. Any suggestions for a F00-F02 device range on a Vswitch
on the same network as VM

And an example of a separate network from VM would be great. Ultimately we
will be going with a separate network.

TIA,    \|/
       (. .)
Larry Davis, 6-2380

For LINUX-390 subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, send email
to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: INFO LINUX-390 or visit