I knew it had been talked about recently and I went back through the
archives to find it, but I couldn't.  I have a work around and as a
professor I had
in college once said, it was " . . . done with brute force and awkwardness
. ."  I am going to try Rob van der Heij suggestion and use the PIPEs
method to format the drive.
Installation of RHEL AS just completed a few minutes.  ad infinium
Thanks,
Steve Gentry

"Post, Mark K" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: Linux on 390 Port <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
03/14/2004 01:24 PM
Please respond to Linux on 390 Port