I did a test install over the weekend of Tao Linux and it went very
smoothly.  In fact, I did it twice.  Anaconda is the installer.  I did
an FTP install across a CTC and out to a machine where I'd combined the
two binary ISOs as described at lines 43-47 of the README file on the
first CD.

I expected the install to look like a Red hat install, and so it did,
from one end to the other.  The README and RELEASE-NOTES.en file were
better-written than I expected.  I'd like to see your linuxvm page
mention it, Mark.

Richard Hitt [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Kern, Thomas wrote:

I don't think you should list any distribution until you can also list a
user report on a successful installation (a test install will suffice). Then
you should list a link to the distribution AND the user report. There should
be some indication of a support level, vendor, third-party, paddle project,
you're on your own, etc.

/Thomas Kern
/301-903-2211

---------------------------------------------------------------------- For LINUX-390 subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: INFO LINUX-390 or visit http://www.marist.edu/htbin/wlvindex?LINUX-390