Hi Everyone,

I just put on SuSE SP3.  When I IPL'd, it gives me these messages:

insmod: dasd_mod: no module by that name found
insmod: dasd_eckd_mod: no module by that name found
kmod: failed to exec /sbin/modprobe -s -k block-major-94, errno = 2
VFS: Cannot open root device "dasda1" or 5e:01
Kernel panic: VFS: Unable to mount root fs on 5e:01
HCPGIR450W CP entered; disabled wait PSW 000A0000 8022CD08

All the modules appear to be in the right place, and the modules.dep has all the right
directories in it.  Did anyone else experience this when they put on Service Pack 3?

Thanks
Gene