SUSE 8.0 on a IBM z800 mainframe.

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 04/05/04 10:12AM >>>
That depends on what distribution you're running.  Which one do you have?

From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mike
Lovins
Sent: Monday, April 05, 2004 10:59 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Changing timezome

         Can someone help me. I am farely new to Linux and I noticed that we
have the wrong timezone on one of our linux test lpars. Can someone tell me
to process to change the timezone from PDT to CDT.

For LINUX-390 subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, send email
to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: INFO LINUX-390 or visit