There is some discussion going on in the pipelines group about this also.  I know that
yesterday there was some
discussion on the VM list about viruses that were apparently coming from the list
(even though I did see any).  That
may have something to do with the problems.

On Fri, 9 Apr 2004 09:20:56 -0400, Alan Altmark wrote:

>"Where, oh where has the listserver gone, oh where, oh where can he be?"
>(Sung to the tune of My Bonnie Lies Over the Ocean.)
>
>Is VMESA-L running or is it just rejecting posts from IBM (and not
>honoring our subscriptions)?
>
>Alan Altmark
>Sr. Software Engineer
>IBM z/VM Development

>For LINUX-390 subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions,
>send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: INFO LINUX-390 or visit
>http://www.marist.edu/htbin/wlvindex?LINUX-390

Lloyd Fuller
Select Business Solutions
[EMAIL PROTECTED]