*** Reply to note of Fri, 07 May 2004 09:30:06 -0700 (MST/PDT)
*** by [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I think that the latest update from SuSE ("submarine") has an
RPM for openCryptoki.

 Title: Optional update for base system and kernel (submarine)
   http://sdb.suse.de/en/psdb/html/819881d586e38ff3dd11ae555ccf
   cabd.html
   Applies to
   Product(s): SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 8 for IBM zSeries
   Package:

aaa_base,k_deflt,kernel-source,openCryptoki-z990,openCryptoki-z990-64bit,osasnm
d,s390-tools
   Release: 20040503

sal