<<Cross-posted on NEUVM-L, VMESA-L and LINUX-390 - feel free to forward
as appropriate.>>

Greetings!

NEUVM will be holding it's Spring Meeting on May 18, 2004 at Lombardo's
in Randolph, Massachusetts.

For meeting details and online registration click here:

http://www.neuvm.org/include.php?include=./meeting-00000002/agenda.php

We've updated the agenda since last Friday's announcement to include
Gerard Shockley's presentation on running Tomcast on SuSE Z/Linux:

User Experience:  Tomcat on SuSE z/Linux
Gerard Shockley, Boston University

The presentation is geared toward new sites running on z/Series and
performs a brief introduction of z/Series strategy and platform
strengths, and demonstrates an actual project flow and technical details
on activating Tomcat with SSL support and a servelet application.
Included in the discussion are system administration skill sets required
for z/LINUX and how one begins to port to z/LINUX.

Once again, registration is FREE and includes a breakfast buffeet and
fabulous Lombardo's luncheon, featuring your choice of Roast Prime Rib
of Beef or New England Roasted Turkey Dinner!  Advance online
registration is required, and we need to determine a head-count for
meals so please register ASAP.  Register online here:
http://www.neuvm.org/register.php

Michael Coffin
New England Users of VM (NEUVM)
289 Park Street - PMB 123
Stoughton, Massachusetts  02072

Voice: (781) 344-9837    FAX: (781) 344-7683

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.NEUVM.org