<<Cross posted on NEUVM-L, VMESA-L and LINUX-390 - feel free to forward
as appropriate.>>

Greetings!

The New England Users of VM (NEUVM) conducted it's Spring Meeting at
Lombardo's in Randolph, Massachusetts on May 18, 2004.  We had a great
turnout, and some fantastic presentations by Barton Robinson, Gerard
Shockley, David Boyes and Reed Mullen - and of course a wonderful
luncheon and breakfast buffet.  Thanks to all of our members and
speakers!  We're looking forward to the Fall Meeting (tentatively
scheduled for late September/early October 2004) which will feature
presentations on Disaster Recovery Options for z/VM and Linux For
z/Series Systems - you won't want to miss this one!

The NEUVM Spring Meeting agenda, presentation materials and photos are
now online on www.NEUVM.org.  You will find them here:

http://www.neuvm.org/meetings.php

One final note, NEUVM has made special arrangements with VM Resources,
LTD. to provide a $500 discount to NEUVM members for it's upcoming z/VM
Systems Programming Workshop at Boston University on June 8-11, 2004!
We'll be providing a separate announcement letter in this regard, but in
the meantime all you have to do is register for the workshop on
www.NEUVM.org to receive the NEUVM member price.  This promises to be an
outstanding workshop - you'll find online registration available at:

http://www.neuvm.org/register-workshop.php

See you all at the NEUVM Fall Meeting!

Michael Coffin
New England Users of VM (NEUVM)
289 Park Street - PMB 123
Stoughton, Massachusetts  02072

Voice: (781) 344-9837    FAX: (781) 344-7683

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.NEUVM.org