Hi,

On Sun, May 23, 2004 at 06:50:22PM -0400, Jeffrey Barnard wrote:
> I did an 'Everything' install of the 2 Tao Linux CD's.
>
> When trying to ./configure THE-3.0 I get ...

My mistake in packaging process. We do 'move some of the stuff'
outside of the installation tree' to make it little smaller.

I made a mistake (had just built the x86-64 where the i386 glibc-devel
is under /extra/) and moved the glibc-devel under extra.

I intend to fix this on upcoming 'update2 respin'.

It's located (among plenty of other -devel libs) at

extra/built-not-installed/glibc-devel-2.3.2-95.6.s390.rpm

Pasi Pirhonen - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://iki.fi/upi/