Joe Poole and Brian Mays of Boscovs have donated some VB code that they used
to migrate/convert 600 users and 80GB of their data from a Netware 4.1
environment to Samba running on Linux.  They also did something very unusual
for our industry, and provided some documentation. :)

Please note that this is free for your use, no warranty implied, etc., etc.
In other words, you get to use the code, not bug them if it doesn't work
perfectly in your environment.  If anyone does not have MS Word available to
read the document, let me know and a PDF version can be created.

Thanks to Brian and Joe for this contribution.

http://linuxvm.org/patches/