> > > You probably won't get much of a flame war.  I would hazard
> > that there
> > > is a mixture of Debian, RedHat, and SuSE, with a lot of
> them being
> > > SuSE.  Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
> > >
> > Oh, I think SuSE is by FAR the BEST one available.
> >
> No, it's NOT!!!!  Red hats can cover up chameleons any day!!!

I disagree with all of me, that Debian is so far ahead of all of them.  I
mean just look at the dust it kicks up as it passes.

Leland

;-D

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail communication and any attachments may
contain proprietary and privileged information for the use of the designated
recipients named above. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
message.