Actually, even if you get Domino to go under SLES 7, you don't want to.
SLES8 has a 2.6 backported feature added by SuSE to really make Domino run.
I forget what it was but the IBM Linux guy we have here mentioned it today.
He said Domino will not perform well under RHEL 3, but would under SLES8.

             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
             DE
             Sent by: Linux on                                          To
             390 Port                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                          cc
             IST.EDU>
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Installing Domino Notes on Suse
             06/02/2004 12:46          7.2
             PM

             Please respond to
             Linux on 390 Port
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                 IST.EDU>

Nilson Vieira <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb am 02.06.2004, 16:06:52:

> /home/notes/lotus/notes/latest/zlinux/tunekrnl: error while loading
> shared libraries: libstdc++.so.5: cannot load shared object file: No
> such file or directory
>
> I tried a few things but didn4t work.
>
> Can someone help me?

This means that the application was built with a different compiler
from the distribution. Since SuSE 7.2 is *really* old now, you should
probably simply upgrade to something from this millenium.

        Arnd <><