Hello from Gregg C Levine
Yes they are. All of the MTA kiosks for buying tickets, and metrocards
here, in NYC are indeed touch screens. And some of the ATMs are like
that.
-------------------
Gregg C Levine [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi

Of
> PAUL WILLIAMSON
> Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2004 4:20 PM
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: [LINUX-390] FLASH!!! FW: Innovation lives! (aka
Microsoft patents
> thedouble-click)
>
> And this was granted a patent?  They just described
> a touchscreen!  I thought these were quite common
> in most kiosks throughout the US, or are they not?
>
> Paul

> Forwarded from IBM-Main.
>

> --
> John McKown
> Senior Systems Programmer
> UICI Insurance Center
> Applications & Solutions Team

> information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and its'
> content is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you
> should delete this message and are hereby notified that any
disclosure,
> copying, or distribution of this transmission, or taking any action
> based on it, is strictly prohibited.

double-click)

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PA
LL