Has anyone worked with or know anything about Tivoli TSM 5.2 for zSeries Linux?

Is it better than the VM version of TSM?

Does it work with ESCON-attached tape drives?

Will it interface with VM:Tape and STK tape silos?

I've been trying to get information off IBM's website on this but my browser is being
flakey about it and giving me socket errors on about every third page.

"An Optomist is just a pessimist with no job experience."  - Scott Adams
Gordon W. Wolfe, Ph.D. Boeing Enterprise Servers 425-865-5940