A wrench has been tossed over the cubicle wall that I need some help with
removing.

Specifically - we use a product called CenterRun to deploy applications
under websphere. To move
websphere onto zLinux I need to have centerrun working and from the web
site info it does not look like
it does - haven't been able to get a call back yet from them (now sun) on
it.

i need it to work on zseries preferably with suse but redhat would be
acceptable.

any words of wisdom?
Lionel B. Dyck, Systems Software Lead <><
Kaiser Permanente Information Technology
25 N. Via Monte Ave
Walnut Creek, Ca 94598

Phone:   (925) 926-5332 (tie line 8/473-5332)
E-Mail:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sametime: (use Lotus Notes address)
AIM:        lbdyck

Notice:  This message (including any attachments) contains confidential
protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should
of this message, or taking of any action based upon it is strictly
prohibited.