We are looking around for some basic VM performance stats.

We tried grabbing the TRACKZVM  VMARC file from
http://sinenomine.net/downloads/trackzvm.php

After installing TRACKZVM and running "T" we get:

"Unsupported CP version z/VM Version 4 Release 4.0, service level 0301
(64-bit)"

I found some docs which said that TRACKZVM would not work on 64 bit boxes.
so it looks like TRACK is out for now unless someone has a pointer to a
version
which will work with our box.

So,

Does someone know some CMS/CP scripts/commands which would give
us some basic performance stats for z/VM?

Something like:

List Linux Guests
Show Total CPU used %
Show Total Memory used   (Real/Paging)
Show CPU Usage of a Linux Guest
Show Memory Usage of a Linux Guest
Show All Disks
Show Disk I/O rate for a given Disk

My experience is more with the Linux side of things rather than VM.

Thanks, Mike