Last I checked (which has been a while), the euro was running pretty
close to the dollar, so the price is probably right.

If you really want to provide official support for SUSE, you may need to
just do it.  There are a few free alternatives available now that look
quite good.  But it's a pretty safe bet that the vast majority of
production shops are currently running SUSE.

On Thu, 2004-07-08 at 06:59, "EXT-JPB, Jorge Puente BeltrC!n." wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> My company is willing to deploy a project under Linux S/390. WeB4ve got a Multiprise
> 3000 and are looking ahead for a SuSe Enterprise Server 8.0, but providers (Novell)
> have sent an offer around 5.400 b ,.
>
> It seems to be a "little expensive", B?is these the real cost of the Enterprise
> Server?
>
> Thanks in advance and apologize my poor english.
>
> Jorge Puente

> send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: INFO LINUX-390 or visit
Rich Smrcina
illustro Systems International, LLC
                    --- See The Light---
Visit www.illustro.com to experience:
    z/Web-Host -- Easy Web-enabling for your Mainframe
    z/XML-Host -- Easy XML Enablement for your Mainframe

Tel: +1.214.800.8900  Fax: +1.214.800.8989

Catch the WAVV!  http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2005 - Colorado Springs - May 20-24, 2005