De: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] nombre de
Maneesh Menon
Enviado el: viernes, 23 de julio de 2004 13:12
Para: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Asunto: Installation and administration

Hello,

I am currently into a self initiated project of running Linux on
mainframe.

However before going deep into Linux and mainframe, I would like to know
more about the administrative part of the mainframe.
Please help me with pointers to installation process of any operating
system onto bare mainframe.
I would appreciate if someone could guide me.

Also provide pointers to the vendors for trial version of Linux on
mainframe and the pricing of their gamma versions.

With regards,
Maneesh