Does anyone have a Linux version 2.4.21-15.EL image running Midnight
Commander? I use it for it's file management capabilities as well as
the editor. I'm not interested in a which editor is better discussion,
that's been done too many times. I cannot install a SRPM (another issue
I'm pursuing with RedHat) because of issues with glib and glibc.
Besides, it causes RedHat licensing heartburn.
 The 7.1 s390x rpm (the only s390x rpm I've found) fails with:
error: unpacking of archive failed on file /usr/bin/mc: cpio: rename
failed - Is a directory

I wouldn't mind using another product for file management, but I would
like to have something.

=====
Chet Norris
Marriott International,Inc.