On Wed, 2004-07-28 at 07:43, Graham Owen wrote:
> Did you manage to see a performance benefit from the Red Hat NPTL?

By the time we worked though some nuances specific to RHEL 3 (MQ and WAS
installation), our 30-day trial expired.  While this effort was going
on, upper management signed agreements with Novell for SLES 8.  Our
hopes were dashed.

I wish the company we spoke with was active in this maillist.  Maybe
someone from CA could speak about the performance gains with WebSphere
under RHEL 3.0.  CA informed us about this topic.