Ok I made my virt addr a0f and a0e as below

 MDISK 0191 3390 2554 0020 RN43S2 MR RZLINX8 MZLINX8 WZLINX8
 MDISK 0A0F 3390 0000 3339 ESSA0F MR RESSA0F MESSA0F WESSA0F
 MDISK 0A0E 3390 0000 3339 ESSA0E MR RESSA0E MESSA0E WESSA0E

Built the suse system.. Ipl'ed on the vm side.. All come's up..
Can putty into linux system....all good right...

Shutdown the linux under vm

Go to the mp2003 and ipl from dasd a0e... Kernel

Ralph